Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Das Team von antiscam.de wünscht allen Mitgliedern und Gästen ein Frohes Osterfest

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Lilian <lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk>
01.07.2012, 22:44
Beitrag: #1
Lilian <lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk>
http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=59096

Zitat: [Bild: Unbenannt.jpg]

Nachricht:

lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk

GREETINGS FROM Lilian ..............................

Hello

My name is miss Lilian viewing and going through your profile address
today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know
you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i
can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.

Here is my email address(lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!

I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

Lilian

(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO
CONTACT ME
NOW..............................................................

HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU

BYE....

lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk

Schon bekannt, die Gute!

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtop...7&p=234983

und weiter sagt Google "Ungefähr 255 Ergebnisse" zu ihrer Mailadresse, Unmengen an Datingseiten der Welt sind vertreten!

[Bild: unbenanntt7i1b.jpg]

Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen
Verstandes eines Menschen auch legt,
es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem
darunter hindurch laufen kann!
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
01.07.2012, 22:47
Beitrag: #2
RE: Lilian <lilian311desmond@yahoo.co.uk>
Mail:

DEAREST ONE
First of all thank you for your reaction to mine email; in line with the message that I sent you.
How was your night over there in your country, I believe you had a good night and the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little warm here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Lilian I'm Desmond (24), but age does not matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in East Africa, 5.4 ft wide, single light in complexion, (never married) and presently I am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was conducted in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Desmond, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I'm leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend-Pastor and I am using his computer to send these messages for you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLEASE do not be offended for this message that come; s from me please, just what I have to put simple trust on you because of my situation here as a refugee and I ask your conscience more after yours to know about me, I will really grow fond we to have a good attitude in Spite so I trust that as I think you can not betray the end. I have communicated because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by the grace of God I will come here soon.

I have no parents now that I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is (Rev-livenus who is the pastor of the Savior (Christ DE
MISSION) here in the camp, it was very nice to me since I'm here, but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men, the other for women.

Pastors Tel number is 221771929616. if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in hostel.As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege of something is to be any money or because it is against the law of this country.My love, I want to return to my studies because I attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please, it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it), I explained my late father account and death certificate here with me I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some money in a leading bank for Foreign Affairs where he used my name as next of kin, the amount in question is $ 7.6 (Seven Million six hundred thousand U.S. dollars).
So I want you to help me transfer this money to your account and it you can send money for me to get my travel documents and air ticket to come meet with you.I kept this secret for people in the camp here the only person who knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above I want you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the confidence that I filed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing people.My preferred language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently.Meanwhile I want you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I you will achieve more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think me.Awaiting to hear from you soon.
Yours in love,
Miss Lilian

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.214.45.186] by web29305.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 May 2012 16:05:08 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1337699108.[email]55575.[email]YahooMailClassic@web29305.mail.ird[/email].yahoo.com[/email]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 16:05:08 +0100 (BST)

Eingeliefert über Senegal!

Code:
IP Information - 41.214.45.186
IP address: 41.214.45.186
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 8346
ASN Name: UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity: 7
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): SN [Senegal]
Country Currency: Unknown
Country IP Range: 41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source): SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 41.214.45.186