Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Lilian Willam <willamlilian@yahoo.com> <sympathall@yahoo.com>
01.07.2012, 22:01 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.07.2012 22:02 von Geist.)
Beitrag: #1
Lilian Willam <willamlilian@yahoo.com> <sympathall@yahoo.com>
Mail:

Hi,
I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.I came across your e-mail address and decided to contact you.I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world,neither race, sex, age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships.

Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you.I am a single lady of 25 years old, a citizen of the United States of America residing in Wellington Square OXFORD and currently studying international relations at the University of Oxford (UOA) UK. Presently,I am doing my final year in the University and so anxious to graduate from the University into the free world. While I hope to hear from you soon,
I also look forward to receiving some information concerning you, your family, country and even your personal life experiences.

This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to understand ourselves more. May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Yours Lilian.

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.82.144.12] by web121605.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 May 2012 13:41:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1336596096.37563.YahooMailClassic@web121605.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:41:36 -0700 (PDT)

Eingeliefert über Senegal

Code:
IP address: 41.82.144.12
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 0
ASN Name: IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity: 0
Registrar (per ASN): Unknown
Country (per IP registrar): SN [Senegal]
Country Currency: Unknown
Country IP Range: 41.82.0.0 to 41.83.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source): SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy? No

http://www.kuwait.me/profile/geni

[Bild: unbenanntt7i1b.jpg]

Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen
Verstandes eines Menschen auch legt,
es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem
darunter hindurch laufen kann!
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
01.07.2012, 22:04
Beitrag: #2
RE: Lilian Willam <willamlilian@yahoo.com> <sympathall@yahoo.com>
Mail:

Hello Dear Friend Geribaldo,

Compliments of the day,hope you and your family members are fine as i am fine with mine here. Thanks for your email sent to me,Well more about me as I told you in brief in my first mail that I am a 25 years old student in UK staying with my parent who work in United Kingdom but originally from Los Angeles California USA,I am about to graduate soon & from a Christian family, (sensitive in humour) I work out my daily activities & love to read in English variety of books,I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my mother says that I am good looking take a good care of my body and my look, also I think I have a good sense of humour enjoy going to theatre,concerts and be a good Christian. And that teach me to be open minded, forgiving, loving and of my hobbies like to laugh, I live to be spontaneous, and I am usually up to trying any good thing at least once, I love relaxing indoors after the days activities by watching movies, reading and a little sleep to
relax my veins and arteries.

I have peace in my heart that God will give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, mature, fun to be with, warm hearted, and would be able to cry on his shoulder and he will also cry on mine too. Meaning that I am single but with my past experience with my ex-boy friend i don't want to go into any immediate relationship with anyone until I have been healed by the past experience, pls do not ask me more about the problem cos it is like opening a healing wound.........

So I can say like Paul, "though I am not what I ought to be nor what I wish to be, nor yet what I hope to be, I can truly say I am not what I once was" only can be tell by people!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Little About Me

My sign I do not believe in signs and i am 1.62 meters tall,i am fear in colour but prefer red as my favourite colour.
I'm a people person...
Very warm...
Giving...
Committed to family...
Friendly...
Funny...
I think I am Smart...ahhhh
and hope to be full of charm...
Favourite Things
My favourite things include my family and my education mostly followed by other interesting things. I have one sister and a brother behind me........ Pyjama pants...
Towels right out of the dryer...
Hobbies and Interests

I like being at the library or hostel, reading, watching movies, camping, hiking, riding bicycle, and laughing... On weekends I am a keen follower of the English FA premier League (To be very sincere I have developed and become a soccer fanatic) my team in the premier league is Chelsea and I intend to be an Chelsea fan for life! In Spain I support Barcelona FC. I don't smoke but at time take alcoholic occasionally..........
My favourite Quote

1)"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own joy." Robert A. Heinlin
2)"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times--with the same person."
3)"Marriage = permanent tag-along"

Hope to hear more from you concerning your like, dislike and life experience.I will send you my picture in my next mail i hope you will send me yours while getting back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extend my greetings to your family and friends over there.
Take care and May God bless you.
Yours Lilian!!!!

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.82.144.57] by web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 May 2012 05:47:11 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1337431631.81948.YahooMailClassic@web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 05:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

Eingeliefert über den Senegal!

Code:
IP Information - 41.82.144.57
IP address: 41.82.144.57
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 0
ASN Name: IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity: 0
Registrar (per ASN): Unknown
Country (per IP registrar): SN [Senegal]
Country Currency: Unknown