Grace Joy <gracejoy139@yahoo.com>

Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
17.12.2013, 05:26
Beitrag: #1
http://www.freelovemaker.com/profile.php?ID=6050

Zitat:joy774
- 27 y/o female
- texas,USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children
- Profile ID: 6050

Last logged in: 2013-12-07 20:25:29

NICE MEETING YOU,

How is your day today? hope your day is lovely as min,Am sorry we have ever meet before,but i will like you to take your time and ready my message, my name is Grace Joy am single looking for Good friendship a man i can talk too.i will be happy to here from you as you read this message, here is my mail address: gracejoy139@yahoo.c om thank you as you get back to me,i will tell you more about me

May God bless you,

Grace your new friend,

My rope is ready!
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
17.12.2013, 05:28
Beitrag: #2
RE: Grace Joy <gracejoy139@yahoo.com>
http://www.a2z-matrimonial.com/profile_v...D=grace774

Zitat:Profile ID: grace774
Name: grace
Sex: Female
Marital Status: UnMarried
Have Children: No

Religion: Christian
Caste: Knanaya Catholic
Mother Tongue: English
Star:
Sun Sign:

State: Texas
City: Big Wells
Address: tecas8 36
Contact No: 5691256890

Diet: Vegetarian
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Drink: Don't Drink

Family Type: Joint Family
Family Status: Rich/Affluent
About Me: Hello. how are you today? i hope you are fine, my name is Grace, i am single,easy going,honest,,i am searching for a nice man for long friendship,my email is gracejoy139@yahoo.com ,i look forward to your respond, your new friend Grace
About My Lift Partner: Hello. how are you today? i hope you are fine, my name is Grace, i am single,easy going,honest,,i am searching for a nice man for long friendship,my email is gracejoy139@yahoo.com ,i look forward to your respond, your new friend Grace

[Bild: grace774_1_thumbimiwm.jpeg]

My rope is ready!
17.12.2013, 05:30
Beitrag: #3
http://www.helahel.com/profile/view/1976

Zitat:grace774
26 / Texas, United States

NICE MEETING YOU,

How is your day today? hope your day is lovely as min,Am sorry we have ever meet before,but i will like you to take your time and ready my message, my name is Grace Joy am single looking for Good friendship a man i can talk too.i will be happy to here from you as you read this message, here is my mail address: gracejoy139@yahoo.com thank you as you get back to me,i will tell you more about me

May God bless you,

Grace your new friend,

My rope is ready!
17.12.2013, 05:31
Beitrag: #4
http://freedatecafe.com/member_alisa7774.html

Zitat:27 y/o woman from Port Arthur, Texas, USA
Seeking a man from 22 to 32 years old.

NICE MEETING YOU, How is your day today? hope your day is lovely as min,Am sorry we have ever meet before,but i will like you to take your time and ready my message, my name is Grace Joy am single looking for Good friendship a man i can talk too.i will be happy to here from you as you read this message, here is my mail address: gracejoy139@yahoo.com thank you as you get back to me,i will tell you more about me May God bless you, Grace your new friend,

My rope is ready!
27.10.2014, 05:02
Beitrag: #5
http://www.freelovemaker.com/profile.php?ID=6050

Zitat:joy774
- 27 y/o female
- texas,USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children
- Profile ID: 6050

Hello Dear, how are you doing hope all is with you, my name is Grace am single I will like to let you know that I like your profile, here is my email address gracejoy139@yahoo.c om I will tell you more about me in my next mail, Please email me with your information. am looking for good friendship, thank you,

Grace,
27.10.2014, 05:05
Beitrag: #6
http://www.findfriendz.com/profile/95797.html

Zitat:29, Female, California, Jammu and Kashmir, India

Zitat:My Birthday: 14 Mar
I Am Here For: Friendship,
Relationship Status: Single
My Sexual Orientation: Straight
My Race: Various
My Religion: Non-Conformist
My Body
Height: 6.0/184-185
Complexion: Very Fair
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Body type: Slim
Excercise: Exercise to keep healthy
Piercings: None,
Tattoos: Lowerback,
What i love to Eat and Drink ?
Smoking: Non Smoker
Drinking: Not a drinker
Cuisines: Italian
My Education and Occupation.
Education High School
Occupation Executive / Management
What I am Looking For in Friends and What i Hate Most ?
What Turns on: Hello my dear how are you today ? hope is well with you ?. I am Grace Joy by name, I came across your contact when i was searching for good and honesty friend, a friend who truly use to understand his or her friend and share their feelings together and be honest partner to each other but to build such real love is our challenges in life because mostly we love our selves and not others and Untrust our selves before other, if not this there will be real love which i am looking for and i I believe that you understand life more than i do that staying out of sight does not mean out of mind or feelings and remember distance, Age,Race, and Religion can never be a barrier but let love connect us as it is a bridge that connected far distance to be-closer to each other for feature hope and i will be expecting your mail response in my mail box today after reading this mail now which i will get back to you with my picture as soon as i receive your mail and every of my information which you deserve to know will be giving to you for us to step forward to see each other face to face Ok. thanks and have a nice day. email ID gracejoy139@yahoo.com
Yours new friend,
Grace Joy
What Turn Off: Hello my dear how are you today ? hope is well with you ?. I am Grace Joy by name, I came across your contact when i was searching for good and honesty friend, a friend who truly use to understand his or her friend and share their feelings together and be honest partner to each other but to build such real love is our challenges in life because mostly we love our selves and not others and Untrust our selves before other, if not this there will be real love which i am looking for and i I believe that you understand life more than i do that staying out of sight does not mean out of mind or feelings and remember distance, Age,Race, and Religion can never be a barrier but let love connect us as it is a bridge that connected far distance to be-closer to each other for feature hope and i will be expecting your mail response in my mail box today after reading this mail now which i will get back to you with my picture as soon as i receive your mail and every of my information which you deserve to know will be giving to you for us to step forward to see each other face to face Ok. thanks and have a nice day. email ID gracejoy139@yahoo.com
Yours new friend,
Grace Joy

[Bild: _f1353357565kba3aera.jpg]
27.10.2014, 05:06
Beitrag: #7
Zitat:- texas,USA

Zitat:29, Female, California, Jammu and Kashmir, India