Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Jamilaa <jamilaamohajeri@yahoo.com>
24.12.2012, 21:57 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 25.12.2012 19:20 von Thor.)
Beitrag: #1
Jamilaa <jamilaamohajeri@yahoo.com>
http://www.meeta.com/rose44u2011

Zitat:
Sex: Woman
City: New York

Hello Dear One,
How are you ,how is life and your health?,I hope that every thing is well with you.I am Sorry to worry you with my proposal to start a relationship with you,but I know that my request will be granted in a good and understanding way,my name is Miss jamilaa,I saw your profile today and became interested in you,also I will like to know more about you. please reply me through my email Address.jamilaamohajeri@yahoo.com I'm waiting to hear from you soon so that I will send more details about my self Including my pictures to you.I think we can start from here.Bear in mind that Love has no color barrier,no educational back ground barrier,no socioeconomic barrier, religious,language,nationality or distance barrier.but the only important thing is love,truth,caring,honesty and understanding.
Sincerely
jamilaa.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
24.12.2012, 23:22
Beitrag: #2
RE: Jamilaa <jamilaamohajeri@yahoo.com>
Mailadresse schon hier gelistet!

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtop...c5#p259145
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
25.12.2012, 19:22 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 25.12.2012 19:22 von Thor.)
Beitrag: #3
http://www.sonico.com/u/71223610/Favour-Sober

Zitat:
Favour Sober in Dakar, Senegal - Sonico Senegal

Zitat:
Hello Dear,How are you and your health? compliments of the Day! My Name is Jamilaa I am a young girl never marry, I saw your profile today and became interested in you. I will like to have a Good relationship with you, please reply me through my e-mail address (jamilaamohajeri@yahoo.com) so that I will send more details about my self Including my pictures to you.I think we can start from Here.
waiting for your reply,thanks
Sincerely
jamilaa.
25.12.2012, 19:32
Beitrag: #4
http://es.netlog.com/sowheline

Zitat:
sowheline
hombre - 26 años, Anyang, China

Zitat:
Hello Dear One,
How are you ,how is life and your health?,I hope that every thing is well with you.I am Sorry to worry you with my proposal to start a relationship with you,but I know that my request will be granted in a good and understanding way,my name is Miss jamilaa,I saw your profile today and became interested in you,also I will like to know more about you. please reply me through my email Address.jamilaamohajeri@yahoo.com I'm waiting to hear from you soon so that I will send more details about my self Including my pictures to you.I think we can start from here.Bear in mind that Love has no color barrier,no educational back ground barrier,no socioeconomic barrier, religious,language,nationality or distance barrier.but the only important thing is love,truth,caring,honesty and understanding.
Sincerely
jamilaa.
25.12.2012, 19:36 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 25.12.2012 19:37 von Thor.)
Beitrag: #5
Wer keine Ahnung hat woher er nun kommt dem zeigen wir die große weite Welt!

[Bild: b_y_elpe7.gif] [Bild: b_y_elpe7.gif]
02.01.2013, 15:41 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.01.2013 15:42 von Dixie.)
Beitrag: #6
Asalaam"u"alaikum.
How are you today and How is your life,health and all your family members? I hope that the almighty Allah is taking good care of you and your family, Bear in mind that Love has no color barrier,no educational back ground barrier,no socioeconomic barrier, religious,language,nationality or distance barrier.but the only important thing is love,truth,caring,honesty and understanding.THANK'S for the picture you send to me. Attach here is my pictures. Darling It is true that we met through the Internet which is an unsecured means of communications that have been abused with many lies and cheats from people of no conscience with wicked mind who some times deprive others of their hard earned fortune but please give your attention to my mail though it may be your least expectation from me since we are just new friends but I am doing so because I have to let you know about me due to the happiness my heart have found with you.I was born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing but death never gave me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home but all the same Allah knows the best.After reading from you I decided to let you know everything about me because I believe it is Masha Allah (that which Allah wills) which makes me to know you after my fasting and prayers to Allah, I am also ready to meet with you if you will accept me with all your heart.My name is Miss jamilaa Durazi Mohammad, I was born on the 18Th of November,1987 in the ancient citadel (city) of Bam located within Ker-man province in the Islamic Republic of Iran,Daughter of late Dr.Durazi Mohammad of The blessed memory who was a diplomat turned successful businessman that served with Iranian Embassies in Senegal,United Kingdom, and Canada respectively.I lost my mother two days to my 15Th birthday on Friday 16Th November 2002 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a girl from the hands of rapists, It was after the death of my mother that my dad realized that Iran was undemocratic and not safe for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in another Islamic nation for my safety since many girls have been raped without justice being done to the rapists.He later concluded that I will continue with my education in Senegal having being there before.Tears will not let me go back to the events that took my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what I am and not for my beauty or family background,I have learn to accept and face challenges.I am alive writing today as it was by bismillahir rahmani raheem (in the name of Allah, most gracious,most merciful) which kept me in Senegal as I did not go home for my vacation during the time of the LAND BREAKING (earthquake) which took place in Bam citadel on the early hours of Friday 26Th December,2003.at about 1:56 AM UTC (5:26 AM Iran Standard Time) which caused the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.After the incident,My father managed to sent for me through his lawyer of which I went to Iran and met him lying critically wounded in a hospital he was later flown together with other senior citizen victims of the land slide,but before he was flown away,He was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did.He also released some reasonable amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it on to me gradually as the need for it comes up for my education.On Tuesday 30Th December,five days after the EARTHQUAKE, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal to continue with my education.When it was time to pay my school fees,I tried to reach the lawyer but could not,After some fruitless efforts,It was certain to me that i do not have any other choice but to disclose my situation to the school authority of which I was taken to the camp of UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEE (UNHCR) in grand yorf,Dakar Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say ALHAMDOULILLAH (all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date.Among the documents given to me then was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $2.400.000(TWO MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) as cash my father deposited with bank which has my name in it as the next of kin.The balance of the amount have increased as I confirmed through the bank due to my fathers wish during the time he made the deposit,The bond indicates that the next of kin can only come to claim the money incase of necessity or if anything happened to the depositor when she reaches the age of 25 of which I have attained now. I have communicated with the bank and was searching for a reliable and trustworthy person that can assist me to claim and safeguard this money in his custody so I can relocate to join him to start a new life as the bank advised me to do since I have no account and because of my refugee status.Please write me with your first and last name which I will send to the bank presenting you to them as my trustee and Representative if you accept to help me with the claims and assure me that you will not betray me when you receive the money in your account.after the successful transfer of my late fathers money into your account,I will come over to your country to be with you and to continue with my education while you will use the money to establish any business you like.I am with the hope that this transfer will be successfully carried out with you and I promised you bismillah ( In the name of Allah) that you will be handsomely rewarded for the help. In all I say Subhana Allah ( glory be to Allah) for making me know someone like you.
From your new friend jamilaa.

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.82.167.102] by web140903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 31 Dec 2012 04:08:14 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,QXNhbGFhbSJ1ImFsYWlrdW0uDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSBhbmQ
gSG93IGlzIHlvdXIgbGlmZSxoZWFsdGggYW5kIAphbGwgeW91ciBmYW1pbH
kgbWVtYmVycz8gSSBob3BlIHRoYXQgdGhlIGFsbWlnaHR5IEFsbGFoIGlzIHRh
a2luZyBnb29kIApjYXJlIG9mIHlvdSBhbmQgeW91ciBmYW1pbHksIEJlYXIgaW
4gbWluZCB0aGF0IExvdmUgaGFzIG5vIGNvbG9yIApiYXJyaWVyLG5vIGVkdW
NhdGlvbmFsIGJhY2sgZ3JvdW5kIGJhcnJpZXIsbm8gc29jaW9lY29ub21pYyBi
YXJyaWVyLCAKcmVsaWdpb3VzLGwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Message-ID: <1356955694.19032.YahooMailClassic@web140903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 04:08:14 -0800 (PST)

[Bild: jamiiq7u1x.jpeg] [Bild: jamilaa1u12.jpeg] [Bild: jamilaa26uru.jpeg]

My rope is ready!
06.01.2013, 13:11
Beitrag: #7
[Bild: senegal8fjj4.jpg]

Code:
General IP Information
IP:    41.82.167.102
Decimal:    693282662