Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Caron Diamond <caron_diamond@yahoo.com> <mgr.aliyumusa@yahoo.com>
09.07.2012, 20:07
Beitrag: #1
Caron Diamond <caron_diamond@yahoo.com> <mgr.aliyumusa@yahoo.com>
Mail:

My Good Friend,

My name is Caron Diamond musa I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered bank of Ghana Tarkwa branch in the western region of Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 51 years old married with three lovely kids.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2010 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made seven million five hundred united state dollar: (7.500m)usd which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. email a me with the above email address so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full information's.Remember there is no risk involved i promise.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.Reply To mgr.aliyumusa@yahoo.com

Yours truly
Mr.Caron Diamond

Spoiler: Header
Received: from [197.251.128.211] by web124717.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:01:27 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.331537
Message-ID: <1327474887.[email]90007.YahooMailClassic@web124717.mail.ne1.yahoo.com[/email]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:01:27 -0800 (PST)

Eingeliefert über Ghana

Code:
IP address: 197.251.128.211
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 0
ASN Name: IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity: 0
Registrar (per ASN): Unknown
Country (per IP registrar): GH [Ghana]
Country Currency: Unknown
Country IP Range: 197.251.128.0 to 197.251.255.255
Country fraud profile: High
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): -- []
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No

[Bild: scamf04po.png][Bild: b_y_elpe7.gif][Bild: b_y_elpe7.gif]

Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen
Verstandes eines Menschen auch legt,
es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem
darunter hindurch laufen kann!
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
09.07.2012, 20:08
Beitrag: #2
RE: Caron Diamond <caron_diamond@yahoo.com> <mgr.aliyumusa@yahoo.com>
Mail:

My Good Friend,
My name is Caron Diamond musa I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered bank of Ghana Tarkwa branch in the western region of Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 51 years old married with three lovely kids.
I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2010 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made seven million five hundred united state dollar: (7.500m)usd which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.
As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission.
There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.
If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. email a me with the above email address so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full information's.Remember there is no risk involved i promise.
Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.Reply To mgr.aliyumusa@yahoo.com
Yours truly
Mr.Caron Diamond

Spoiler: Header
Received: from [197.251.132.96] by web124706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Feb 2012 03:04:29 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.331537
Message-ID: <1328180669.57966.YahooMailClassic@web124706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 03:04:29 -0800 (PST)

Eingeliefert über Ghana

Code:
IP address: 197.251.132.96
Country fraud profile: High
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): -- []
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No

Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen
Verstandes eines Menschen auch legt,
es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem
darunter hindurch laufen kann!
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
09.07.2012, 20:10
Beitrag: #3
RE: Caron Diamond <caron_diamond@yahoo.com> <mgr.aliyumusa@yahoo.com>
Mail:

My Good Friend,
Yours truly
Mr.Caron Diamond

Spoiler :
Received: from [197.251.140.171] by web124707.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Feb 2012 01:53:56 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1329472436.21950.YahooMailClassic@web124707.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 01:53:56 -0800 (PST)

Eingeliefert über Ghana

Code:
IP address: 197.251.140.171