Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Cynthia <cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com>
23.09.2012, 16:33
Beitrag: #1
Cynthia <cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com>
Eingeliefert über http://www.villagehub.com

hola mi querido ¿Cómo estás hoy mi nombre es Cynthia vi tu perfil y me gustaría que ponerse en contacto conmigo de nuevo aquí en mi privado ok e-mail (cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com) para que yo pueda enviar mi foto para ti saber quién soy hello my dear how are you today my name is cynthia i saw your profile and i will like to contact me back here in my private email ok (cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my photo for you to know who i'm

http://www.villagehub.com/baby200

Zitat:
Current Location : United States
Nickname :
Read Full Profile
baby200
First name : glory
Last name : jove
Zip / Postal code : 10001
Birthday : Thursday, April 2 1987
Education : No answer
Employment status : No answer

Schulbildung ist kostenlos, in manchen Fällen auch umsonst.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
23.09.2012, 16:36 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 23.09.2012 17:32 von Otto.)
Beitrag: #2
RE: Cynthia <cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com>
http://scumalert.blogspot.de/2012/05/cyn...-scam.html

http://www.joewein.de/sw/dbl-update/2011-07-29.htm

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-6396

http://scamsurvivors.romancescambaiter.c...5efd#p8860

http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic...9e0b#p4771

24.09.2012, 11:16
Beitrag: #3
Hi dearest one,

I'm more than happy and so impressed and excited to write to you at this very moment after reading your wonderful respond to my mail,.How do you do there today? I hope fine? and i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Cynthia Linus Nelson i am a young girl of (25yrs.) but age doesn't matter cause i believe age is just like a number in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with any age of yours, I am from Tripoli Libya North Africa. I am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country recentely. Honestly after reading your mail I pick so much interest in you,hopefully by his grace we shall soon meet each other.

About my family background; My late father Dr Linus Nelson was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Tripoli (the capital of Libya) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I'm the only daughter of my parents and It was only me that is alive as I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care whom i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are some of my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i will like to see your pictures if you don't mind.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely in love,
Miss Cynthia

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.82.142.226] by web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:26:07 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1348464367.13700.YahooMailClassic@web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:26:07 -0700 (PDT)

[Bild: myphoto1n0lo2.jpg] [Bild: myphoto02yvy61.jpg]

24.09.2012, 11:17
Beitrag: #4
[Bild: senegal8fjj4.jpg]
Code:
IP-Adresse [?]:    41.82.142.226 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Ländercode der IP:     SN
Land der IP:     Senegal
Bundesland der IP:     n/a
Stadt der IP:     n/a
Breitengrad der IP:     14.0000
Längengrad der IP:     -14.0000
Provider der IP [?]:     SONATEL
Organisation:     SONATEL

Die spinnen, die Scammer!
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
27.09.2012, 09:14
Beitrag: #5
Good evening dearest,

I am so excited and happy to received your warm mail and the lovely pictures you sent honestly I must confess that you look so cute and geogous I can't wait to meet you soonest. How do you do there today I hope fine? I'm so much delighted after reading your warm mail this evening honestly its gives me strength and courage showing that I will soon come over to meet you soonest and I will be the happiest woman on eath if my dream of coming out from this painful situation will come through soonest,

I thank you once again for your acceptance to help me out from here to come over to you there in Papua-Neuguinea I thank God for having some one like you and I'm glad having you as my life partner I pray may God almighty see you through and strengthening and bless/open doors for you in all your dealings, I know by his grace and with your assistance we shall soon be together and I promise to be kind,respectful,humble and adore you for the rest of my life.

In regard to your question if I'm willing and reading to come over to Papua-Neuguinea as you promise to help me get the appropriate papers that will enable me come over, Yes darling I'm willing and ready any moment infact that has been my hope and dream honestly I have been longing for this' you knows how it is for some one been in a kind of situation like this and been a young lady like me in a such' even to eat are very hard and dificult for me honestly this has been my prayer and i believe that your help to me will be a glory to the name of God and also to humanity and will also bring a turn around of my future and all together yours.

But in all the only problem i have are if only you can be able to help me in securing some of the my traveling papers as you promise,which can enable my freedom from here to meet you there in Papua-Neuguinea without delay, As a matter of fact, i don't have a passport and i also need to secure a camp clearance paper from the refugee camp authority to enable my freedom so that after the securing of the two papers we now plan on how to meet.

Please can you help and assist me with the money for the securing of these two item so i can apply for the preparation immediately ?? I will be very much glad if you can help send me the money so that the items will be secured.

Awaits for your immediate response so i can know what you say,while i will go and inquire for the cost of the two papers. I'm happy once again to send you another of my picture.

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.

Take good care of yourself, i can't wait to meet you soonest and kiss your lips.

A big hug with love and lots of kisses,
Cynthia

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.82.148.217] by web120905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:24:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Message-ID: <1348529065.70544.YahooMailClassic@web120905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

[Bild: my_pics.jpg]

27.09.2012, 20:18
Beitrag: #6
[Bild: 115848_645siz.jpg]

>>> Klick hier <<<
27.09.2012, 21:43
Beitrag: #7
Typisch, ist er wieder so mit seinen Bildern beschäftigt, wird die Auflösung vergessen!

Code:
General IP Information
IP:    41.82.148.217
Decimal:    693277913
Hostname:    41.82.148.217
ISP:    SONATEL
Organization:    SONATEL
Services:    None detected
Type:    Broadband
Assignment:    Static IP
Blacklist:    

Geolocation Information

Wer eine unglückliche Liebe in Alkohol ertränken möchte, handelt töricht. Denn Alkohol konserviert.
28.09.2012, 18:35 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 30.09.2012 15:20 von Weberknecht.)
Beitrag: #8
My one and only,

How do you do today? I hope fine?
I wish to say hello and know how you are doing. I hope everything is in perfect condition?

Did you got the previous mail which i sent to you?

Take good care of yourself and always know that someone thinks about you daily.

With love,
Cynthia.

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.82.184.239] by web120901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 06:14:55 PDT
Message-ID: <1348665295.6370.YahooMailClassic@web120901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 06:14:55 -0700 (PDT)

Eingeliefert über Senegal

Code:
IP:    41.82.184.239
Decimal:    693287151
Hostname:    41.82.184.239
Blacklist:    
Geolocation Information
Latitude:    14
Longitude:    -14

28.09.2012, 18:53 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 30.09.2012 15:21 von Weberknecht.)
Beitrag: #9
Hi Dearest in mind,

How are you doing? I hope you are perfectly OK?, Honestly i am so excited and overwhelmed with joy to receive your warm mail this afternoon. I must say that i am always happy and overwhelmed with joy each moment i received your mail I feel am already there with you. Please I just got the opportunity to write to you now after reading your warm mail, I do understand the nature of your job and I'm happy to soon be by your side, I miss you and i can't wait to hug and kiss you soonest.

I've heard all you said' Yes i so much like traveling and i am so happy to come over to meet you soonest, Honestly i will be the happiest woman on earth if my dream comes to past soonest by been together with you. In fact honey, being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true. As a matter of fact my favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. Meanwhile you may not be here with me but thoughts of you are always in my heart and i can say that you are the only thing that occupy a great space in my heart, I love you and my heart is longing to see soon.

Meanwhile In regard to all requirement needed for my trip to meet you there, first of all i will like to secure my international passport and a refugee camp clearance certificate which is more important as i told you to enable my freedom first then after the securing of these two papers we can then proceed on how to meet without delay so lets get my passport and the camp clearance certificate first, Meanwhile i have inquired about them and the cost of securing my traveling papers is 650euro and they assure me that it will take only 48hours to be ready once i can get the money and apply for it.

So honey I will be very glad if you can send me the money immediately so that i will meet up and apply for the procession without delay.

Please send the money to me with my name through western union money transfer.

Use the information below;

Name: ......... Cynthia Nelson
Address:....... Paccel Assainies Unite 24
City:.......... Dakar

Please send it with the above information and forward to me the complete information which you use send it to enable me meet the priest here to receive it on my behalf to secure the necessary papers without delay.

Let me know as soon as you send it. Here is another of my picture

With love,
Yours ever
Cynthia

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.83.24.176] by web120906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:25:12 PDT
Message-ID: <1348766712.96707.YahooMailClassic@web120906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

Code:
IP:    41.83.24.176
Decimal:    693311664
Hostname:    41.83.24.176
Blacklist:    
Geolocation Information

[Bild: my_pics.jpg]

29.09.2012, 00:06 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 30.09.2012 15:22 von Weberknecht.)
Beitrag: #10
Good evening cherish one,

I am very pleased to received your wonderful mail this evening, I hope you are in condition of good health there today? I am always happy and glad each time i come across your mail and its give me joy in my heart and strength and courage, showing that i will soon be with you to feel warmth in your arms. I just come across your mail now which i have been expecting since today.

Actually I've just read and quite understand all you said in regard to the money you went to send today, All the same please find attached copy of my identity card and use it together with the previous information for the payment, As i told you i do not have a passport which you know we are about to secure, I hope you understand.

So go ahead and send me the money with the copy of my identity card and please call me through this mobile number (+221778596886) immediately you are through with the transfer, this is the telephone number of the priest who is in charge here he is also the one who will help in securing the documents once the money could be sent, so call me through him tomorrow once you are through and tell him that you want to speak with me he will definitely inform me to come and answer your call, just call and tell him that you want to speak miss Cynthia nelson I shall be expecting your call tomorrow.

Please Let me know as soon as you send it. I shall be expecting for a good and positive response, Honestly i can't wait to meet you soonest and kiss your lips.

I will always cherish and love you till the end of my life.

Take care of yourself.

With love,
Cynthia

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.83.14.32] by web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:43:35 PDT
Message-ID: <1348865015.6092.YahooMailClassic@web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

Code:
IP:    41.83.14.32
Decimal:    693308960
Hostname:    41.83.14.32
Blacklist:    
Geolocation Information

[Bild: myidentitycard63kuu.jpg]

30.09.2012, 15:23
Beitrag: #11
Hi dear,Good evening

How are you doing,I hope fine? I'm glad in your mail response, please am so sorry for the late reply we are having problem of power failure here in the camp since morning so that is the reason why you couldn't hear from me. I just get the opportunity to write to you now after reading your mail.

However in regard to your mail every thing you said are truth, Actually the UNHCRID-card which i sent to you are the one issued to me in the year 2010 during the time I arrived here in the camp.Actually i do not have any money for the issuing of the current ID-card for the year that is why i went for the re-newal of the formall one for protection and security purpose because i do not have a hand to help me, I love to have the new ID card but i have no money for that try and understand me.

There are new and current UNHCR ID-card for the year even this year, But my only problem are financially aspect like i said due to my present situation which I have been telling you. I do not have any money to secure even a refuge camp clearance certificate to enable my freedom together with the current UNHCR ID-card and my passport that is the reason why i went and re-new the formal UNHCR ID-card this year for my protection and security purpose because i do not have a hand to help me.

I hope you understand me, But with this ID-card and since i do not have the currently one i can not be allowed to move out of the camp and that is the reason why I ask you to help me with the money so that i can secure those necessary papers that will enable my freedom here first before we can proceed on how to meet, and is the priest who is in charge here will help me in receiving the money and proceed with the securing of the papers so i can be free and start arranging myself to make my trip to meet you, please i need you to read and understand this mail, I'm saying the truth and nothing but only the truth.

So please go ahead and send the money so i can apply for the securing of the necessary papers to be ready soonest so we can start planing on how to meet without delay, honestly I'm no longer happy staying in this horrible and painful environment you are my final hope i really need to go out of this situation which i find myself into please.

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.

With love,
Cynthia

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.83.27.73] by web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:26:16 PDT
Message-ID: <1348943176.24027.YahooMailClassic@web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:26:16 -0700 (PDT)

Code:
IP:    41.83.27.73
Decimal:    693312329
Hostname:    41.83.27.73
Blacklist:    
Geolocation Information

04.10.2012, 20:33
Beitrag: #12
Hello Dearest,

It pleases me to write to you at this moment.
Honestly i am so worried for having not heard from you all these while which is quite unusual of you. Is anything the matter? Are you OK? Please talk to me so that i will know my fate.

I awaits to hearing from you soonest and please always know that someone thinks about you daily.

With love,
Cynthia.

Spoiler :
Received: from [41.82.139.208] by web120902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 02 Oct 2012 10:22:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Message-ID: <1349198522.49775.YahooMailClassic@web120902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:22:02 -0700 (PDT)

04.10.2012, 21:38
Beitrag: #13

Code:
General IP Information
IP:    41.82.139.208
Decimal:    693275600
Hostname:    41.82.139.208