Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Rose Anderson <roseanderson8650@gmail.com>
12.07.2017, 20:51
Beitrag: #1
Rose Anderson <roseanderson8650@gmail.com>
http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=186327

[Bild: 186327_1_57694bwz0l.jpg]

Zitat:roseanderson77
- 29 y/o woman
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 24 to 34 y/o

Last logged in: 2017-07-09 18:10:59

Name rose
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1988 February 10
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity I prefer not to say
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Occupation Military
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 24-34
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type Average
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship

Description:
I AM A GOOD GIRL LOOKING GOOD MAN FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LAST TO MARRIAGE

Ideal match description:
I AM A GOOD GIRL LOOKING GOOD MAN FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LAST TO MARRIAGE

Hello, how are you doing today? my name is Rose Anderson, we have not met before, but I believe friendship can happen by one way or the other. Perhaps you think this sounds weird, but i hope we can become good friend for future reference please email me at roseanderson8650@gmail.com so we can get to know about each other because i don't always use facebook, i will be waiting for your email.'
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
12.07.2017, 20:53
Beitrag: #2
RE: Rose Anderson <roseanderson8650@gmail.com>
https://myspace.com/beccaplo/mixes/class.../153035063

Zitat:Rebecca Ploharz

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto...3&t=127444

Zitat:Hey dear,How are you,My name is Rebecca Laree Ploharz from California,USA.I desire to meet the partner of my lifetime which was why I joined the internet dating website.How long have you been on here and is there any luck yet?I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for reading this.I practically wrote you a book!Hehe!!!

Xxx,

Rebecca.
12.07.2017, 20:56
Beitrag: #3
http://meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.de...ls-de.html

Zitat:De : Jassica Anderson - jassicaanderson@outlook.com
A:
Envoyé le : Ma, 6 Jun 2017
Sujet : I expect an urgent respond from you soon : jassicaanderson@outlook.com

Hello dear
Thanks for your respond as a responsible and reliable friend. I will like to introduce myself briefly.

My name is Sgt. Jassica Anderson, I'm a US military officer currently in Syrian now, I am 25 years old, from New York, currently stationed in Syria on war against terrorism. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matter. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day and i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon and also tell me about yourself.
Yours faithfully,
Sgt. Jassica Anderson

Read more: http://meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.co...z4me3tYi9S

[Bild: scammerjassica1teosu.jpg] [Bild: scammerjassicaqep2z.jpg]
12.07.2017, 20:58
Beitrag: #4
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto...01#p312766

Zitat:Racheal Woodbrick <rachwoodb32@yahoo.com>
Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun May 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Got this one off of iDating.

profile there =

About
i am happy to be here now.i am single with no kids as i have been married before. i love pets and outdoors activities especially swimming,snorkeling,camping, beach walks while holding each others hands. so to meet someone who share the same passion will be a great advantage.i am deployed overseas with the military and i want to quit now and settle down with my man.i love to cook especially for a loved one and sea foods are my favorite. i am an healthy eater though as i am not allergic to anything.i hope this my dream man is here

Name used = Racheal Woodbrick

email addy = rachwoodb32@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = proxy server.

IP: 41.206.15.36
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<---------- Big Grin

header =

Return-Path: <rachwoodb32@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.36] by web140301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 03 May 2013 20:34:01 PDT

email sent =

Hello ,
There are certain things you must know about me before we know whether we can share things in common
Firstly, i need a serious and a committed relationship, so i need to know what you want...and second i am presently deployed in Afghanistan and i am bored already , so i want to leave the army and start my life but i don't want to leave until i have found the right man for me because i joined the army to kill my boredom but i discovered that i need more..so let me know what you want right now and i can tell you about myself.....waiting to hear from you,
Racheal

[Bild: rachwoodb32_avatar0us6l.jpg] [Bild: rw1nws9e.jpg] [Bild: rw32is6v.jpg] [Bild: rw2n2s0n.jpg]
12.07.2017, 20:58
Beitrag: #5
http://419.bittenus.com/17/6/Jassica-Anderson.html

De : Jassica Anderson < jassicaanderson@outlook.com >
Envoye le : Ma, 6 Jun 2017 13:00
Sujet : I expect an urgent respond from you soon

Zitat:Hello dear
Thanks for your respond as a responsible and reliable friend. I will like to introduce myself briefly.
My name is Sgt. Jassica Anderson, I'm a US military officer currently in Syrian now,I am 25 years old, from New York, currently stationed in Syria on war against terrorism. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matter. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day and i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.
Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon and also tell me about yourself.
Yours faithfully,
Sgt. JassicaAnderson
12.07.2017, 21:00
Beitrag: #6
http://www.huntscammers.com/scammer-220-...a_Anderson

Zitat:Ethinicity:
White
Army officer
Description:
-----E-mail d'origine----- De : Jassica Anderson <jassicaanderson@outlook.com> Envoyé le : Ve, 9 Jun 2017 10:22 Sujet : I expect an urgent respond from you soon, jassicaanderson@outlook.com Hello dear Thank you very much for your kind response on your brief introduce as a responsible and reliable friend, meanwhile I do not regret by chosen you as my friend, It is my pleasure to let you know that I have taken you as my good friend, i hope we can be very good friends and i would like us to know more deeply about each other. i want to say that my heart is full of joy and happiness for knowing you and i will like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish, we seriously need your prayers for God protection. Let me stop here for now. I expect an urgent respond from you soon, Take care and have a lovely day. Sgt. Jassica Anderson. jassicaanderson@outlook.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----E-mail d'origine----- De : Jassica Anderson <jassicaanderson@outlook.com> Envoyé le : Ma, 6 Jun 2017 13:00 Sujet : I expect an urgent respond from you soon : jassicaanderson@outlook.com Hello dear Thanks for your respond as a responsible and reliable friend. I will like to introduce myself briefly. My name is Sgt. Jassica Anderson, I'm a US military officer currently in Syrian now, I am 25 years old, from New York, currently stationed in Syria on war against terrorism. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matter. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day and i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon and also tell me about yourself. Yours faithfully, Sgt. Jassica Anderson jassicaanderson@outlook.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----E-mail d'origine----- De : Jassica Anderson <jassicaanderson@outlook.com> Envoyé le : Ve, 16 Jun 2017 12:30 Sujet : Please I need your help for $2.5m. transfer : jassicaanderson@outlook.com Hello dear I am not supposed to discuss this with you because i don't know how you will look at it but i have to do so out of my desperate need for assistance. Please consider this with all seriousness as it's a deal that will change both our lives for the better. There is a huge sum of money of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars $2.5 millions dollars which i want to move to your country through you for investment purposes. This is legal and genuine and not stolen money and also, there are no risks involved. During our mission against ISIS and Taliban fighters here in Syria, we found stash of money in barrels which ran into millions of dollars and before returning the money to the Government, our commander insisted we kept part of the money which we shared among us that went for the rescue operation and I got a total sum of $ 2.5 millions dollars which I lodged in one of the local security house here through the help of a commercial firm because of fear of being questioned on how I got such amount of money as I am still in service. Now I count on your understanding, cooperation and honesty to receive and keep the money for me until i finish my service here very soon and come to meet you in your country for sharing and investment. Can i trust you to do this for me ? I will reward you very well for rendering this help and assistance to me.. Let me hear from you. I'll give you 40% of the total amount of money. Please keep the remaining 60% for me in your account safely. I had planned with you once you receive the money into your country i will come over to your country to take the share of my own money, I really hope and I would appreciate an honest answer directly from you on this issue. If you are willing, please reply me soon so we can start their preparation without delay any longer. So my message for this day, I have been waiting for good news from you soon. We need to communicate more actively familiarize themselves with each other. I am waiting for your reply. Yours in love Sgt. Jassica Anderson jassicaanderson@outlook.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----E-mail d'origine----- De : Jassica Anderson <jassicaanderson@outlook.com> Envoyé le : Je, 15 Jun 2017 12:38 Sujet : There is something which i want to discuss with you : jassicaanderson@outlook.com Hello my dear, How are you doing today i hope you are fine and also in good health ? I sincerely want to tell you that since we started communicating with each other i have strong feeling that you are a good person, i first prayed and ask God to give me a very good person and with trust, i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God, i want to let you know that none of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward because we trust and have faith, i have plan to visit you as soon as my assignment is over, there is something very important and confidential which i want to discuss with you and i know i can trust you to do this with me. When i will hear from you, i will give you full details. Have a great day I will be waiting to hear from you. Sgt. Jassica Anderson. jassicaanderson@outlook.com

[Bild: thumb_jassica_andersoy3u1q.jpg] [Bild: thumb_jassica_anderso9eu3u.jpg]
12.07.2017, 21:00
Beitrag: #7
B_y_eB_y_e
26.07.2017, 12:37
Beitrag: #8
http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=186327

Zitat: roseanderson77
- 29 y/o woman
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 24 to 34 y/o

Last logged in: 2017-07-24 12:09:45
Profile views:260 Photos added:1

Hello, how are you doing today? my name is Rose Anderson, we have not met before, but I believe friendship can happen by one way or the other. Perhaps you think this sounds weird, but i hope we can become good friend for future reference please email me at (roseanderson8650@gmail.com) so we can get to know about each other because i don't always use facebook, i will be waiting for your email.

Schulbildung ist kostenlos, in manchen Fällen auch umsonst.
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu: