Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Mary Joshua <mary-joshua2016@hotmail.com>
23.01.2017, 17:54
Beitrag: #1
Mary Joshua <mary-joshua2016@hotmail.com>
http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=179238

[Bild: length-unknownbla1c.jpg]

Zitat:mary2016
- 22 y/o woman
- from Chamonix, France, France
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 18 to 26 y/o

Last logged in: 2017-01-23 08:32:59
Profile views:201 Photos added:0

Name Mary Joshua
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1995 January 02

'Happy new year 2017

I am miss Mary Josuha a singel girl of 21 years old

I see your profle in this site and i like it

please contact of in my email address so that i will tell you more about me with my pictures

mary-joshua2016@hotmail.com

thank you

Mary Joshua'
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
29.01.2017, 14:14
Beitrag: #2
RE: Mary Joshua <mary-joshua2016@hotmail.com>
Dear Beloved ;

A compliment of the day again to you

I received you email and I understand all that you said in your email

I hope that one day me and you will be together face to face to share our emotions together.

I hope that i will be the lucky one to have good moments with you as friends and even husband and wife if i am not going too far now

I want you to realise that I am looking for a real soul mate that will be with me and also a SINCERE AND HONEST person who will be every thing for me

My dream is to get a sincere and honest person who will understand me and be there for me all the time that i need my man

For now, i want you to read the below message to more more and all about me

Below message is all about me and my reason for contacting you through the site and i want you to you read this email carefully and reply me.

My name is Mary Joshua, I am 21 years ( will soon be 22yr)sold from Ivory Coast. Please I am using this medium to ask for your co-operation to help me invest in your country.

I have a substantial concealed capital, honorably inherited from my late Parents, which I intend investing in any lucrative business venture of our choice, for the mutual benefits of both of us.However I will like to invest in are of investment like mention below.

1).Telecommunication
2).The transport Industry
3).Five Star Hotel
4).Tourism
5).Real Estate

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire while I continue my education there.

The amount will be made known to you and back up with the legal papers as soon as I receive your positive response regarding the investment plans.

Thank you so much for your understanding and May almighty God bless you and your Family to the Glory of God Almighty,

Sincere regards,
Miss.Mary Joshua

Spoiler: Header für Hotmail inline
Received: from VI1PR1001MB1165.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.168.138.15]) by
VI1PR1001MB1165.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.168.138.15]) with mapi id
15.01.0860.012; Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:35:29 +0000
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
29.01.2017, 14:16
Beitrag: #3
RE: Mary Joshua <mary-joshua2016@hotmail.com>
Zitat:- from Chamonix, France, France