Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Laura Ralon <alexandredeborah98@gmail.com>
11.11.2020, 19:11
Beitrag: #1
Laura Ralon <alexandredeborah98@gmail.com>
https://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=196447

[Bild: 196447_1_61547j8jky.jpg]

Zitat: laura ralon
- 35 y/o woman
- from Alexandria, Virginia, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Last logged in: 2020-07-22 17:37:48
Profile views: Photos added:1

how are you today? i was motivated to contact you after going through your profile please contact me i have something important to discuss with you. here is my email. ( alexandredeborah98@gmail.com

Schulbildung ist kostenlos, in manchen Fällen auch umsonst.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
11.11.2020, 19:14
Beitrag: #2
RE: Laura Ralon <alexandredeborah98@gmail.com> <attijariwafabanques@aol.com>
https://www.django-hurtig.com/wphunt/ale...gmail-com/

[Bild: 04-1-720x400rxj5d.jpg]

Zitat:ALEXANDREDEBORAH98@GMAIL.COM
15. August 2020 hurtiger Millionen-Scam Kommentar hinterlassen
how are you today? i was motivated to contact you after going through your profile please contact me i have something important to discuss with you. here is my email. ( alexandredeborah98@gmail.com

Hello My dear.

How are you today? i pray this mail find you in good health, i will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one’s age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity, here attached are my pictures.Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me,

My name is Deborah Alexandre, 32 years old 5.3ft Christina from France i was born in Bordeaux France and i left France at Age of 19 Years to England, My home address (10 Chad Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15) which to the glory of God, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years. am also looking for a good man to spend my life with, I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce,

but is OK that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our daughter before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own,Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin I will be glad to hear from you soon

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Deborah Alexandre
Attachments area

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of $250,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ……….. ……. UBA Bank Of Senegal ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; …… 54 Rue Abdou Karim BOURGI
Email Address: ….. attijariwafabanques@aol.com
Tel: +221 3383327643 / +221 3389665261
Officer In charge:….. Mr Nelson Howard

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I have given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Yours Sincerely,
Deborah Alexandre

B_y_eB_y_e

Schulbildung ist kostenlos, in manchen Fällen auch umsonst.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu: