Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Sarah Yusuf <sy772687@gmail.com>
20.09.2019, 21:02 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20.09.2019 21:03 von Thor.)
Beitrag: #1
Sarah Yusuf <sy772687@gmail.com>
https://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=196610

[Bild: 196610_1_26192dejt1.jpg]

Zitat:sarah777
- 39 y/o woman
- from Alondra Park, California, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Last logged in: 2019-06-17 13:09:33
Profile views: Photos added:1

Name
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1980 September 19
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity I prefer not to say
Religion I prefer not to say
Marital status Single
Education College student
Occupation Nurse
Income $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 18-75
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Marriage, Relationship

Description:
I like people who are honest. Human beings are complex creatures so it may not be possible to tell everything about myself but I am sure over time we can learn more... I would be willing to see if, in the future, I may be willing to relocate

Ideal match description:
Looking for Friendship first, hoping to lead onto a Long Term Relationship, would like to meet someone, that is also, friendly, honest, trustworthy,caring and reliable, good sense of humour, thoughtfull and kind with a variety of interests, who would like to make new a friend, and see where it takes us

Hello Friend, my name is Sarah Yusuf, I'm deaf with one daughter. I'm originally from Aleppo Syria, I was among the refugees transfer to Turkey refugee camp for safety in Kakarmis, i'm the only child to Late Zaid Yusuf, the war in Syria has devastated everything about our home and properties, the late father of my daughter Zacky was killed by the rebels in Syria, my late dad stated me for his legacy I can't handle this all alone because of my health status, i'm in search of a good friend who can help me get out of the refugee camp and help me get my late dad assets in place also to grow better with my only daughter for a proper education and a better life in over sea. I'm not here for any form of online scam or to meet a scammer, but some one who is ready to work with me in achieving this major goal, the cause of my deafness was the bomb shell during the war in Syria the explosions that hit numerous times got me deaf hopefully with proper medication I might regain my hearing again, I'm sorry about my poor state of English kindly understand my short coming since i'm not an English person I wish to learn more, I need your help, I will be glad you hit me up in my private mail. sy772687@gmail.com'

B_y_eB_y_e
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
20.09.2019, 21:04
Beitrag: #2
RE: Sarah Yusuf <sy772687@gmail.com>
http://www.oasisoflove.com/adshow.php?id=8875

Zitat:Istanbul Ankara, Turkey
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Body: Average
Weight: 155 lbs. (69Kg)
Height: 5' 7" (170cm)
[ Blond hair, Hazel eyes ]
Have Kids: 1 child
Want Kids: Able and willing

Single soul

I consider myself as a highly motivated individual who is very responsible and hard working. My values are virtuous traits, with morality, a family-oriented lifestyle, interested to love someone, has honesty, and single and my hope to soon be committed
20.09.2019, 21:05
Beitrag: #3
RE: Sarah Yusuf <sy772687@gmail.com>
https://www.difriends.com/sarah37101

Zitat:About me

I like people who are honest. Human beings are complex creatures so it may not be possible to tell everything about myself but I am sure over time we can learn more... I would be willing to see if, in the future, I may be willing to relocate
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu: