Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Catherine Davis<sgtcatherinedavis94@gmail.com>
21.10.2018, 21:16
Beitrag: #1
Catherine Davis<sgtcatherinedavis94@gmail.com>
http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=194956

Zitat:davis33
- 30 y/o woman
- from Andalucia, Alabama, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 25 to 35 y/o

Last logged in: 2018-10-18 11:39:52
Profile views: Photos added:0

Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1988 May 06

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 25-35
Looking for a height 4'7" (140cm) or below
Looking for a body type Slim
Relationship Relationship

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site: I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private mail (sgtcatherinedavis94@gmail.com
)box so we can know ourselves better. RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Then i will send my pictures to you. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest in my Gmail. id and remain bless.
Miss sgtcatherine.davis
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
21.10.2018, 21:17 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.10.2018 21:17 von Invisible Empire.)
Beitrag: #2
RE: Catherine Davis<sgtcatherinedavis94@gmail.com>
https://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB....39605034/0

Zitat:My Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal, How is life over there, hope you are fine, My dear i want to use this opportunity to tell you about myself, My name is Sgt Catherine davis, (single female) 30 Years old, A US Citizen and Army Military/Nasa but, Presently i am in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely,

Am an easy going lady that will do anything for the person whom i love also i am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i have my reasons of contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you that can brings a lot of more great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend now ok.

So, tell me something about yourself in your next mail, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see more of your pictures, i know we are justknowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I always like to think positively and care about other people's feelings. Let me stop here for now, i will be expect an urgent respond from you as soon as possible, am so sorry i could not send pictures now but i promise to send it in my next mail PLEASE !,

Yours Faithfully

Love from

Sgt Catherine davis.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu: