Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Natasha <prettybird00@mail.ru>
16.10.2018, 13:35 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 16.10.2018 13:51 von Germane.)
Beitrag: #1
Natasha <prettybird00@mail.ru>
Wow, hi!!! I am really happy to start communication with you))))
And I hope that you are a serious man)))) It is my first experience on the Internet. And I'm very embarrassed))) But I am sure I will lose nothing if I try to find my beloved man here!
I would like to write about myself. I am from Ukraine, from Kharkov region, Merefa town. I am 29 y.o. I have never been married. I have no children. My height is 165 cm and my weight is 50 kg. I am sociable and cheerful person))) And I believe in love from the first sight!
I work as a fitness coach in the gym. I like to meet lots of people. And I like to motivate clients to change their bodies)))
I love sports and active lifestyle! I am sure that every woman has to learn how to move her body!
I am a feminine, sexy, emotional girl with good sense of humor. I live without regrets and never look back))) I like openness in people.
I would like to know about you! Please tell me about yourself! I am waiting for your sooner reply and your photos!
I am looking forward hearing from you back. Just write me “Hello” and who knows, maybe we will be the best friends))))
Natasha!

Spoiler :
Received: from smtp37.i.mail.ru (smtp37.i.mail.ru. [94.100.177.97])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u86si4258797lje.272.2018.02.06.03.16.23
for <hammelauge@gmail.com>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 03:16:24 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of prettybird00@mail.ru designates 94.100.177.97 as permitted sender) client-ip=94.100.177.97;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@mail.ru header.s=mail2 header.b=mOaJAaka;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of prettybird00@mail.ru designates 94.100.177.97 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=prettybird00@mail.ru;
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT sp=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=mail.ru
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date; bh=xA0r3BnY0SnZLnlM6YO9/QEd/OKbWDJkCkN+sMzY1jE=;
b=mOaJAakaYrio61bbS1vTbP+x5ssBz1CP0Iov3qxcPwKDsN0js9YftKNyDVvoUuWWIok7StYHHs0yjRYD5oQxh2YJ1KajsZi+Akcd7qhDYJUP6iXv0prGhsH01R+INQz20QrjgqA0HwPiV6MWgnU3zBDvn/Uyj3AaihT5PZIgJnc=;
Received: by smtp37.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <prettybird00@mail.ru>)
id 1ej1EU-0007mu-7B
for hammelauge@gmail.com; Tue, 06 Feb 2018 14:16:23 +0300
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 11:41:57 +0300

Eingeliefert via mail.ru
Code:
IP:    94.100.177.97
Decimal:    1583657313
Hostname:    smtp37.i.mail.ru
ASN:    47764
ISP:    Limited liability company Mail.Ru
Organization:    Mail.Ru
Services:    Likely mail server
Type:    Broadband
Assignment:    Static IP
Blacklist:    
Continent:    Europe
Latitude:    55.7386  (55° 44′ 18.96″ N)
Longitude:    37.6068  (37° 36′ 24.48″ E)

[Bild: dns_8737t8dje.jpg] [Bild: ilikeautumnyde04.jpg]

Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
16.10.2018, 13:46 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 16.10.2018 13:56 von Germane.)
Beitrag: #2
RE: Natasha <prettybird00@mail.ru>
https://datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s23435

Scammer Natasha Natasha

Zitat:Same mail has been reported by another member here. with different pics

Zitat:NicknameNatasha
First name Natasha
Second name
Age 29
Email prettybird00@mail.ru
Phone number +380664069221
Locationsmerefa
City / Countryukraine

Zitat:Thank you so much for your interest to me))) It is a pleasure for me to get your reply))) I have no skype. My phone number is +380664069221.
Well, I’d like to tell you more about me. I am very simple person, I don’t require too much from a man))) You know, I really need a man for serious relationships. And I am really ready for many things for my man. Ok, as you know I am from Ukraine, from Merefa town. It’s a small place in Kharkov region.
I live here with my mom. My dad lives separated from us. My parents are divorced.
I work as a fitness coach in gym) My life is always closely connected with sport. I prefer healthy life style)You know, I like to meet new people and help them to make their bodies better!
And what about my life… I used to be in relationships, of course. As you se I am grown up girl already)))) But all that was not that much serious. I want to find someone really good one. I want to give him all my love to. And I hope he will be able to appreciate it! I can say about myself I am very cheerful and sociable girl))) Ok. I really hope that we will in touch and can know each other better. I understand that the Internet is unusual way for meet))) But we can try)))
You are welcome to ask me any question. I am waiting for your sooner reply!
Regards, Natasha!

[Bild: kr0zn02bhd04ccso.jpg] [Bild: dkh2eanikn4gfkm.jpg]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu: