Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Aileen Apolinario <apolinaileen93@gmail.com>
10.10.2018, 05:46
Beitrag: #1
Aileen Apolinario <apolinaileen93@gmail.com>
http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=148554

[Bild: karlisls1f.jpg]

Zitat:40 y/o female from Cebu, Philippines
Engineer
ID: 148554 Last logged in: 2018-10-05 12:33:05

Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1978 - September - 4
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Income $50,000-$70,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 30 - 65
Relationship Friendship, Marriage

Description:
I am complex but never complicated. Like a diamond, I have many facets but an unfinished project, requiring a worthy setting. If you drink like a fish, want a mother, into drugs or putting people down then I am not for you. If you are honest, love cuddles & the physical side of a relationship, good cooking & can appreciate a woman that is intelligent & independent then I am what you're looking for.

Ideal match description:
I want to meet a Man who likes to laugh and isn't a workaholic. Someone who is straight with great heart. Someone who is have the love to be with and wants to share life together. Someone who has respect and is caring. Someone who will bring my love so serious . Someone who care about other people.

'Hello

I am Mrs.Aileen Apolinario the wife of Mr. Abraham Apolinario from Philippines,My husband was killed in our house on the 19th July 2015.Before the death of my late husband on 19th July 2015.he made total sum of ($14,000.000 USD Fourteen Million Us Dollars) from the sales of gold and cocoa this money is deposited with a Bank in Asia.he also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, that i should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose. (Such as real estate management and Transportation).

Since the death of my late husband, the Philippine state government has blocked me and my late husband accounts Through the help of my late husband family.I hope that you can be trusted, that you will not sit on this money when you claim it I will give you the contact of the Bank in Asia for you to contact them and give them your full details address and your Bank details for the immediate transfer of the money into your account.I have made up my mind to give you 25% of the total money for your help, after you have secured the money for me and my children's future.Thanks for your comprehension and willingness to assist contact me for more details email address (apolinaileen93@gma il.com)

Await your urgent reply

Best regards
Mrs.Aileen Apolinario '

My rope is ready!
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
10.10.2018, 05:48
Beitrag: #2
RE: Aileen Apolinario <apolinaileen93@gmail.com>
B_y_eB_y_e
13.10.2018, 11:36
Beitrag: #3
RE: Aileen Apolinario <apolinaileen93@gmail.com>
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=252795

Zitat:marlove79
- 39 y/o female
- England, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Doctor
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2018-07-30 04:52:01
- ID: 252795

Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1979 - September - 4
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Income $50,000-$70,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 36 - 75
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Travel Partner

Description:
I want to feel special again and attractive because I am. I like a good conversation I like traveling learning about new cultures meeting new people I speak foreign languages and love dipping into other worlds I work in a management level job I enjoy good food and good company I love reading do some writing but would love to do more of that I love hikes and long walks and trips to the theatre and enjoy yoga. My Appearance

Ideal match description:
I am looking for some discrete friendship and hopefully more. I want someone I can feel a good connection with mentally and obviously there must be a strong physical attraction. I am not looking for a series of one-night stands with different guys, rather for someone special who I could look forward to chatting to, and sharing thoughts and bits of my life with, and who I could meet from time to time.

marlove79
39 y/o female
England, United Kingdom
'From:Mrs.Aileen Apolinario
Address : Madalag, Aklan, Philippines
EMAIL ID: apolinaileen93@gmai l.com

Hello

I am Mrs.Aileen Apolinario the wife of Mr. Abraham Apolinario from Philippines,My husband worked Secretary General of Bayan Muna party-list group in Southern Tagalog Who was attacked and killed in our house on the 19th July 2015 from your profile I believe in me that you ought to be a very honest person, I need someone who would take for whom I am and as a life time partner, after making claims of my deposited life Before my late husband was killed he made total sum of ($8.5USD Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars) from the sales of gold and cocoa this money is deposited with a firm in ABROAD.

Since the death of my late husband, the Philippine state government has blocked me and my late husband accounts Through the help of my late husband family.Also my late husband brothers succeeded in Collecting have all our properties from me that is under my control and they are Still looking for more.Therefore I am Contacting you to help me secure the sum Which I Explain to you above,for the future of my kids.Since my late husband family made it impossible for me to move out of my late husband in Philippine house

I hope that you can be trusted, that you will not sit on this money when you claim it I will give you the contact of the security company in ABROAD for you to contact them and give them your address for the immediate shipment of the box today I have made up my mind to give you 25% of the total money for your help, after you have secured the box for me and my children's future.Thanks for your comprehension and willingness to assist Contact me for more details with my private email address (apolinaileen93@gma il.com)

Await your urgent reply

Best regards
Mrs.Aileen Apolinario '

Schulbildung ist kostenlos, in manchen Fällen auch umsonst.
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu: