Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Nicole <malachowskinicole79@gmail.com>
17.04.2018, 11:05
Beitrag: #1
Nicole <malachowskinicole79@gmail.com>
http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=193008

Zitat:nicolemalachoski
- 43 y/o woman
- from Los Angeles, California, USA
- Arabic, English, English
- seeking a man from 38 to 48 y/o

Last logged in: 2018-03-24 13:45:17
Profile views: Photos added:1

Name nicole
Sex woman
Children 2
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1974 July 26
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Ample
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion I prefer not to say
Marital status Widow
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Occupation Military
Income $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker No

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 38-48
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship

Description:
I am warm-hearted and optimistic woman, I try to believe in the positive and go through life with a smile. because Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. I lead an active lifestyle and love sports. Yes, I really want to have a quiet romantic evenings with my future man near the fireplace, with sweet kisses and quiet conversations. But I also would like to see my man would share my interests in an active way of life - a love of swimming, roller skates, tennis. I am very tender and caring. I always try to help the people whom I love. Inside of me I have the most important female personality traits - the tenderness and passion! If you want to feel them - then I am waiting for your letter!)

Ideal match description:
I want to meet a man with a good sense of humor. I want him to be active and positive. My dream is not to meet the perfect man! I'm adult girl, and I'm ready to make compromises in the relationship. I like people who still want to do something about life, who want to learn more and improve themselves

Hello dear,

my name is Nicole Malachowski but you can write me in my email address ( malachowskinicole79@gmail.com) for more about me with my photos i am waiting for your response or you can send me your email address here so that i can write to you in your mailbox

Nicole

[Bild: 193008_1_30665a5s6c.jpg]

My rope is ready!
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
17.04.2018, 11:06
Beitrag: #2
RE: Nicole <malachowskinicole79@gmail.com>
https://www.stripes.com/news/getting-per...te-1.67108

Zitat:By SEAN KIMMONS | STARS AND STRIPES
Published: July 18, 2007

UK weekly edition, Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Completing death-defying stunts high above thousands of spectators is just a normal occurrence for Maj. Nicole Malachowski and the rest of her U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds team.

Malachowski, who once worked as an F-15E Strike Eagle fighter jet instructor and a flight commander with the 494th Fighter Squadron, displayed her aerobatic skills in last weekend’s Royal International Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford.

The former RAF Lakenheath officer, in her second and final season with the Thunderbirds, estimates that she has flown in more than 100 air shows with the team. She currently flies the number three jet as the right wing in the team’s diamond formation.

Stars and Stripes caught up with Malachowski following her team’s memorable performance, and a meet-and-greet session with former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on Saturday.

How do you feel about performing in what has been called the largest air show in the world?
I think it’s very exciting for us to be able to represent the United States of America, but also to be alongside our British allies and other allies to celebrate freedom.

Do you ever get nervous while up in the air seeing thousands of people watching every little move you make?
All that you feel is absolute excitement. There’s 100 percent mental concentration, mental stamina and endurance when you’re up there. Every now and then, out of the corner of your eye, you’ll catch a glimpse of the crowd. But just knowing everyone down there is having fun, it’s nothing short of pure fun and adrenaline.

Is there a lot of practice involved?
During our training season from mid-November to mid-March, we fly Monday through Friday usually twice a day. It’s a long training season but it’s one where it’s a building block approach. We start off with two aircraft, very high above the ground and far apart from each other, and as our proficiency and confidence develops we’ll bring those aircraft closer together, closer to the ground and start adding aircraft until we end up in that beautiful Delta formation.

What goes through your mind when you’re flying only a few feet apart?
You have to fly relaxed and you’re relying on the two “Ts” — training and teamwork. For me personally, it’s like an athlete going in the ring. You literally get yourself mentally psyched up for 30 minutes of intense mental and physical concentration and stamina.

Is there one aerobatic move that stands out and is tougher than the rest?
Each position in the formation is very unique. Most of my concentration is utilized in our trail formations. That’s where we’re stacked one on top of each other, and I’m kind of in the middle of a trail sandwich.

B_y_eB_y_e

My rope is ready!
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu: