Lara Thomas <larathomas19@gmail.com>

Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
16.01.2016, 23:45
Beitrag: #1
http://www.mydailyflog.com/omolara19

Zitat:36 year old, woman from United States

About Me and My Life
Everyone deserves happiness... everyone deserves to love and to be loved... so, I came here for this. Do you see my smile? My eyes? Do you want them to warm you up whole your life? My personality consists of such components as inner beauty, intellect, respect to people, honesty, romantic soul, passion to right person. Is it enough to start our way to each other? Do you want to have passion feelings, serious relations? If yes, then just do one little step - write to me! Let?s see what will be next! ?

My Interests/Hobbies
Im not looking for a prince on a white horse. I?m just looking for an ordinary man who believes in love and has family values. He is sincere in his feelings to me and ready to enjoy life. I wanna meet a man who will stay with me forever. I came here with not so big life experience but I know for sure that true love brings happiness. If you have it, you really don?t need anything else. If you dont, no matter what else you have, it will never be enough to make you happy.?

hello dear,my name is LLara am new to the dating stuffs and i have being happy all my life but still in am not complete i seek my half a loving heart a man who is serious about being with a nice heart..one who is ready to get married not in for head games a very serious man would not want any heart break in my life ...cos all i need in my life is a loving and caring man with heart too love and care for a woman he love and also give her all the love she desire....a real man and not a player or a Casanova....a man with so much understanding and not a hot tempered man...who beat women...a man that really know the real essence of love and relationship...and ready too settle down a truthful and honest man love too happy at all time..that understand the rythem of love and i hope someday that man will come my way have a nice time .. if you really want to know me more you could get me at larathomas19@gmail.com ..hope to hear from you soon... Lara

Angehängte Datei(en) Thumbnail(s)

Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
16.01.2016, 23:47
Beitrag: #2
RE: Lara Thomas <larathomas19@gmail.com>
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89458

Zitat:presently work at a school in Porto-novo a
small city in republic of Benin

Schildnsyhl
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top