Yasi <yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>

Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
30.09.2015, 21:52 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.10.2015 00:06 von Freya.)
Beitrag: #1
Yasi <yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
http://www.freedatehere.com/profile.php?ID=168337

Zitat:28 y/o woman from Hamadan, Hamadan, Iran
Seeking a man from 23 to 33 years old.

Schild7issl
ou look so adorable and charming, i will be grateful if you can offer me the chance to be your friend and know each other better.
Salam,
I am yasi from Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please reply
me back here email (yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com)

so we can communicate easily to know each other the more or you can send me your email id for me to write to you, i promise to
also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance,
religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is
everything we need to live our life and be happy.
Yours new found friend,
Miss yas
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
01.10.2015, 21:17 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.10.2015 00:03 von Freya.)
Beitrag: #2
RE: Yasi <yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=168337

[Bild: 168337_1_910846lb96ckjp9.jpg]

yasibaby2
- 28 y/o woman
- from Hamadan, Hamadan, Iran
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 23 to 33 y/o
Name yasijanbaz
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1987 June 17[/quote]

Schild7issl

You look so adorable and charming, i will be grateful if you can offer me the chance to be your friend and know each other better.
Salam,
me back here email (yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com)

so we can communicate easily to know each other the more or you can send me your email id for me to write to you, i promise to
Yours new found friend,
Miss yas
03.10.2015, 17:01 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.11.2015 12:59 von Webmaster.)
Beitrag: #3
Von: Yeai Janbaz <yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
an: Xxx Xxx <xxx.xxx@xxx.xxx>
Datum: 1. Oktober 2015 um 12:00
Betreff: If it is your wish, i will appreciate it forever‏.‏
Gesendet von: hotmail.com

Assalamu"alaikum my Beloved,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name yasi. in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you. every thing about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My name is yasi janbaz, born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1987 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Sreza Mirbagheri Janbaz of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in united Arab emirates and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 15th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in united Arab emirates Dubai which he said is safer Muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.

Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in united Arab emirates studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from united Arab emirates and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in united Arab emirates. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told that he have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Bur Dubai, united Arab emirates from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with a bank in UK. of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 28 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 28 years. I have communicated with the bank and the bank ask me to searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My Persian name Yasi means quiet and peaceful in Farsi language of Iran while Janbaz means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.

[Bild: yasijanbaz10weotzezogz.jpg] [Bild: yasijanbaz11spq6cm0pkb.jpg]
Spoiler :
Delivered-To: xxx.xxx@xxx.xxx
Received: by 10.182.226.65 with SMTP id rq1csp551843obc;
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 03:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.107.156.66 with SMTP id f63mr9619097ioe.142.1443693666516;
Thu, 01 Oct 2015 03:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL004-OMC4S1.hotmail.com (col004-omc4s1.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.203])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t13si1517491ign.95.2015.10.01.03.01.06
for <xxx.xxx@xxx.xxx>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 01 Oct 2015 03:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.203 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.203;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.203 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from COL125-W18 ([65.55.34.199]) by COL004-OMC4S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 03:00:32 -0700
X-TMN: [UOPY1w9+2XODXz8QueKlC2r+4fbUxyES]
X-Originating-Email: [yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL125-W18E59245197CA408F551E1D14C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_791bf4c3-01ab-47f5-a3b1-37ec6748937e_"
To: Xxx Xxx <xxx.xxx@xxx.xxx>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?If_it_is_y?= =?windows-1256?Q?our_wish=2C_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?i_will_app?= =?windows-1256?Q?reciate_it?=
=?windows-1256?Q?_forever=FE.?= =?windows-1256?Q?=FE?=
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 10:00:32 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To:
<CAKeSZ2-RFs6JbjtQZvQ=n2+o+=oYGTEga-Xh71ktwL=68Hh_Jw@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<CAKeSZ2-RFs6JbjtQZvQ=n2+o+=oYGTEga-Xh71ktwL=68Hh_Jw@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Oct 2015 10:00:32.0187 (UTC) FILETIME=[025AA8B0:01D0FC30]

--_791bf4c3-01ab-47f5-a3b1-37ec6748937e_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c71f4901-6986-4c1b-9775-2fc92b679cb3_"

--_c71f4901-6986-4c1b-9775-2fc92b679cb3_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
05.11.2015, 22:59 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.11.2015 13:01 von Webmaster.)
Beitrag: #4
http://negatv.ir/fashion/%D9%85%D8%AF%D9...4-94-2015/

[Bild: hotnaz_com___ca75c9b8rtqca.jpg]

Das Profilbild ist bei einer Iranischen Modeseite geklaut worden.

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=168337

[Bild: yasibaby2_wd4pu6yp6jlo.jpg]
26.12.2015, 17:03
Beitrag: #5
http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!yasijanbaz0813

Zitat:yasi

27, Hurth, Germany

[Bild: 57051679.897e4aerp5u.jpg]

Looking for anything with a man
aged 26‑34, in Saudi Arabia.

Schild7issl

yasi

You look so adorable and charming, i will be grateful if you can offer me the chance to be your friend and know each other better.
Salam,
me back here email (yeasijanbaz11@ hotmail.com)
Yours new found friend,
Miss yas

hello
27.12.2015, 14:37
Beitrag: #6
RE: Yasi <yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
Von: yas ijanbaz <yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
An: Xxx Xxx <xxx.xxx@xxx.xxx>
Datum: 27. Dezember 2015 um 11:58
Betreff: If it is your wish, i will appreciate it forever‏

Assalamu"alaikum my Beloved,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name yasi. in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you. every thing about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My name is yasi janbaz, born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1987 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Sreza Mirbagheri Janbaz of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in united Arab emirates and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 15th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in united Arab emirates Dubai which he said is safer Muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.

Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in united Arab emirates studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from united Arab emirates and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in united Arab emirates. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told that he have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Bur Dubai, united Arab emirates from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with a bank in UK. of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 28 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 28 years. I have communicated with the bank and the bank ask me to searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My Persian name Yasi means quiet and peaceful in Farsi language of Iran while Janbaz means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Yasi Janbaz.

[Bild: yasijanbaz10saskk.jpg] [Bild: twogladysivspz.jpg]

Spoiler :
Received: by 10.182.116.38 with SMTP id jt6csp5287161obb;
Sun, 27 Dec 2015 02:58:48 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.153.198 with SMTP id vi6mr70716178pab.37.1451213928618;
Return-Path: <yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL004-OMC4S6.hotmail.com (col004-omc4s6.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.208])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l85si785464pfi.176.2015.12.27.02.58.48
for <xxx.xxx@xxx.xxx>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.208 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.208;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.208 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com;
Received: from COL125-W29 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 27 Dec 2015 02:58:47 -0800
X-TMN: [WxuOyBEyNpzt563Fn6syqzsnvg5xUsEl]
X-Originating-Email: [yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL125-W29CDE5BBAA7EA3D613EEA6B4FA0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_fbb9eeff-9a5b-4883-a6a3-7b36d842d3cc_"
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?If_it_is_y?= =?windows-1256?Q?our_wish=2C_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?i_will_app?= =?windows-1256?Q?reciate_it?=
=?windows-1256?Q?_forever=FE?=
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 10:58:47 +0000
In-Reply-To:
<CAKeSZ2-Z2OBjutST1SOj_LzdCoKWPEcH_ytQE5gn7gDPgKLqaQ@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<CAKeSZ2-Z2OBjutST1SOj_LzdCoKWPEcH_ytQE5gn7gDPgKLqaQ@mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Dec 2015 10:58:47.0603 (UTC) FILETIME=[8FB91030:01D14095]

--_fbb9eeff-9a5b-4883-a6a3-7b36d842d3cc_
boundary="_192fc827-1ade-4cc8-8738-afab6566f3b0_"

--_192fc827-1ade-4cc8-8738-afab6566f3b0_
27.12.2015, 15:37 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.12.2015 15:56 von Germane.)
Beitrag: #7
Über die Bilder in der Nachricht finden sich weitere Themen zu Yasi Janbaz. Sie versucht anscheinend schon seit Juni 2014 ihre Millionen an den Mann zu bringen.

Yasi <yasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=11181

Yasi <yasi.janbaz@outlook.com>
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.p...1403134259

Yasi Janbaz <yasi7janbaz@hotmail.com>
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto...7&p=279471

Es findet sich auch noch ein MySpace Profil auf den Namen Yasi Janbaz mit einem einzigen Bild.

https://myspace.com/yasi.janbaz

Zitat:I am a nice looking girl with sense of hunor searching for a good caring man, a man with sense of humor, a man full of understand

[Bild: twogladysivspz.jpg]

B_y_eB_y_e
27.12.2015, 15:49
Beitrag: #8
Hier mit neuer Emailadresse unterwegs. Sie konnte ihre Millionen bisher anscheinend nicht an den Mann bringen.

http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=11646
28.12.2015, 14:07
Beitrag: #9
Von: yas ijanbaz <yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
An: Xxx Xxx <xxx.xxx@xxx.xxx>
Datum: 28. Dezember 2015 um 08:45
Betreff: My beloved,i have wrote the bank giving them your email

Assalamu''alaikum my beloved. may the Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you honey. Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here. I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.
For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr. Raymond John being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line (+971526291877) from 09 hours GMT to 19 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. yasi Janbaz. the Iranian girl in the camp. It was also with his help that i fax to Stephen Shihata who is [THE ACCESS BANK LIMITED UK] secretary, copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded after which they told me to appoint a representative. I just wrote back to the bank with your email address telling them that you are my appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status.
This is the name of the bank, [THE ACCESS BANK LIMITED UK] with this address, 1 CORNHILL City: LONDON EC3V 3ND ENGLAND, United Kingdom. Below is the deposit details of the money with the bank;
Name of depositor- Sreza Mirbagheri Janbaz.
Address- 15 Shahrad Emami street, Bam Iran.
Account Number- 32711320.
Roll Number- ADBS/734/GZA
Sort Code- 58-7-61
Swift Code- ABUGGB2L
Amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin- yasi Janbaz.

I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred. I know that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me.
From a sincere heart that truly needs your help, yasi.

Spoiler :
Received: by 10.182.116.38 with SMTP id jt6csp5704775obb;
Sun, 27 Dec 2015 23:45:46 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.98.80.8 with SMTP id e8mr76488330pfb.88.1451288746472;
Return-Path: <yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL004-OMC4S5.hotmail.com (col004-omc4s5.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.207])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 20si24593543pfk.200.2015.12.27.23.45.46
for <xxx.xxx@xxx.xxx>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.207 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.207;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.207 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com;
Received: from COL125-W16 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 27 Dec 2015 23:45:44 -0800
X-TMN: [bkGOckAO/1gEdm3JEcr4b8tQWI/RSwv9]
X-Originating-Email: [yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL125-W1652F8FC9CC44F1D6AD103B4FB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com
boundary="_f6a5c96b-6d64-41fb-988d-01cd1c5e05cf_"
Subject: My beloved,i have wrote the bank giving them your email
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 07:45:44 +0000
In-Reply-To:
<CAKeSZ28MKP5UBV6TWycRZK_7Mtf_FaD97WWkTeQNGdA_0yUnAQ@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<CAKeSZ2-Z2OBjutST1SOj_LzdCoKWPEcH_ytQE5gn7gDPgKLqaQ@mail.gmail.com>,<COL125-W29CDE5BBAA7EA3D613EEA6B4FA0@phx.gbl>,<CAKeSZ28MKP5UBV6TWycRZK_7Mtf_FaD97WWkTeQNGdA_0yUnAQ@mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Dec 2015 07:45:44.0692 (UTC) FILETIME=[C22EDB40:01D14143]

--_f6a5c96b-6d64-41fb-988d-01cd1c5e05cf_
28.12.2015, 14:08
Beitrag: #10
Zur Telefonnummer +971526291877

http://www.scamnumbers.info/shownumber.p...1526291877

Zitat:Info on the number +971526291877

General information about +971526291877

Here is some general information about the number.

Country Code: 971
Country Name: United Arab Emirates
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Du
Validity: The number is the correct length for a United Arab Emirates mobile phone number.