Forum Antiscam
Ann <anndaniel276@yahoo.fr> - Druckversion

+- Forum Antiscam (http://antiscam.de)
+-- Forum: Sonstige Scam - Kontakte (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Sonstige Geldgeschäfte (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thema: Ann <anndaniel276@yahoo.fr> (/showthread.php?tid=4667)

Ann <anndaniel276@yahoo.fr> - Webmaster - 24.12.2012 05:03

http://www.freelovemaker.com/profile.php?ID=5468

Zitat:
anndaniel22
- 21 y/o female
- Abidjan,Cote Divoire
- English, English, English
- Have no children
- Profile ID: 5468

Personal details
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1991 - June - 8
Height 4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Marital status Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a all
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship

Description:
i am a christian and am looking for a partnern muslim and christian and one love.....i am a christian and am looking for a partnern muslim and christian and one love.....i am a christian and am looking for a partnern muslim and christian and one love.....

My Dearest One

I'm Ann Daniel the daughter of Late Mr. Gilbert Daniel who was killed during this recent political cirsis in ivoiry coast my country as you can read it over the CNN NEWS and BBC NEWS. MY Late father was former president of Vanco Energy Company in Ivory Coast. before his death my late father told me that he has a deposit of 3 million US dollars in a bank which i will tell you abd give you all details upon your respond.
I would like to invest this fund in any lucrative business in your country due to the fact that we do not have fair investment opportunities because of the frequent political crises. I am the beneficiary of 3 Million dollars ($3 million USD) left behind by my late father and I will want to invest it in a suitable environment having you as my
guidance and partner.

Would you be in position to guide me towards this noble project, I will appreciate to have you as my trusted partner to invest and manage this fund. Kindly provide me with your telephone number and bio data to enable us discuss about it as I have urgent intention of transferring the fund out of Cote D' Ivoire.
Kind my private Email (anndaniel276@yahoo .fr)

Regards
Ann

RE: Ann <anndaniel276@yahoo.fr> - Webmaster - 24.12.2012 05:04

[Bild: unbenanntt7i1b.jpg]

RE: Ann <anndaniel276@yahoo.fr> - Blitzer - 24.12.2012 21:58

Text auch hier zu finden, unter anderer Mailadresse!

http://fraud.forumandco.com/t3830-i-m-ann-daniel

RE: Ann <anndaniel276@yahoo.fr> - Baldur - 10.04.2014 09:36

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=116866

Zitat:anndaniel22
- 23 y/o woman
- from Denver, Colorado, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 18 to 27 y/o

Last logged in: 2014-04-10 10:27:37
Profile views:62 Photos added:0

'My Dearest One

I'm Ann Daniel the daughter of Late Mr. Gilbert Daniel who was killed during this recent political cirsis in ivoiry coast my country as you can read it over the CNN NEWS and BBC NEWS. MY Late father was former president of Vanco Energy Company in Ivory Coast. before his death my late father told me that he has a deposit of 3 million US dollars in a bank which i will tell you abd give you all details upon your respond.
I would like to invest this fund in any lucrative business in your country due to the fact that we do not have fair investment opportunities because of the frequent political crises. I am the beneficiary of 3 Million dollars ($3 million USD) left behind by my late father and I will want to invest it in a suitable environment having you as my
guidance and partner.

Would you be in position to guide me towards this noble project, I will appreciate to have you as my trusted partner to invest and manage this fund. Kindly provide me with your telephone number and bio data to enable us discuss about it as I have urgent intention of transferring the fund out of Cote D' Ivoire.
Kind my private Email (anndaniel276@yahoo.fr)

Regards
Ann'